Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Madalynn

1 year ago today at 7:56 am my ultimate dream came true! The cute 7 pound 11 ounce, 20 1/2 inch beauty was delivered. 10 fingers, 10 toes...she was PERFECT!
Where on earth did the time go? I was laying in bed the other night, after I had gotten home from work and put the World News on. I remember watching that same news program during those late night/early morning feedings when she was just a wee little thing. It seems like just yesterday. I miss her being so tiny, but I am truly enjoying her getting older and mobile. She is such a cutie patootie. Her personality is contagious, she literally melts me when she smiles. I love having her as my daughter. I sm so so thankful and blessed that you chose me to be her mom. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with her.
Happy Birthday Stinky!
Mama and Daddy love you forever and always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home