Sunday, November 14, 2010

Snow

I am lying here on the couch watching the snow fall. It's beautiful...a grey sky is the background to white, snow flakes. I had to laugh because, this time last year I had a cup sitting on my back steps in order to collect the fresh snow. I am sure you're asking what is she going to do with a cup of snow? Well I was 8 months pregnant at the time and I had a very ODD craving for SNOW! I was very careful to not eat the yellow snow.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home