Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 3 - A picture of me and my friends

This is the only picture I have available to me. This is one of my dearest friends. Her name is Brittany. We have known one another for 7 years. We met when we worked at Wal-Mart in 2003. We were both pregnant and our due dates were a day apart. We have been through a lot together. Unfortunately we now live in separate states and it seems like we rarely have time to even talk. I miss her dearly. I cannot wait until I see her again. We always have so much fun together and we balance the other out.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home