Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Prayer of Salvation

Prayer of Salvation

Dear Lord Jesus,

You died for my sins and iniquities about 2000 years ago. You were pierced for my transgressions, crushed for my sins and the punishment that brought us peace was upon You. Therefore, I approach the Throne of Grace with confidence, so that I may receive Your grace and mercies whenever I am in times of need.

The Scripture says that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. My eyes are upon You this hour. Father God, please forgive and forget all the sins that I have committed against You. I offer my body as a living sacrifice to You Lord. Enable me, not to be conformed any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of my mind.

Pour out Your Spirit upon me in an abounding measure and purge off the undesirable things in me, which are not pleasing to Your sight.

The Living Word says that if we confess with our mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord and believe in our heart that God raised Him from the dead, then we will be saved. Accordingly, I rely totally on Your word Lord. Create in me a clean heart and restore to me, the joy of Your salvation.

Save and justify me by Your divine grace because it is by Your grace that we are saved through faith and not from ourselves, and it is a gift from You alone. Thank You Father for redeeming me with Your most precious blood which You shed for me on the cross of Calvary.

I thank You a million times Father, for transforming my life according to Your Word that "if anyone be in Christ, he is a new creation, the old has gone, the new has come!" I thank You and praise You Lord.

Amen

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home