Monday, May 31, 2010

What I Love & Makes My Life Happy

I was inspired to write this blog from another blog that I am following. I think it is a fun idea and it makes us stop and think about those people and things in our life that makes us smile.

I Love....
My Daughter
My 3 Sons
My HusBanD
my family
My FriEnds
My hair being brushed
MaSsAges
Allegro Moscato Wine (see pic below)
PIZZA
BunnY TrackS IcE CreaM
Cooking
BAKING
Slow DancinG
HUGZ
Kisses from my KiDDos
Love Stories
Smell of Babies
Candles
Sobe Cranberry GrapeFruit
SLEEping
My HOUSE
Scrapbooking
Decorating my HOMe
ANTIQUES
Clothes
SHOPping
RED
PINk
YELLOW
Reading
Taking family walks
The smell of his cologne
His manly side
Infusium Hair Products
Dolphins
CANDY
CleanHouse
Fresh Laundry
Cold sheets
Babies
Music all kinds for all sorts of memories
Her Smile
His voice
Their Messes
Their Laughter
Our special number 11-11
The Biggest Loser
Mercy

I have so many things and people that ate a part of what makes me smile, what makes me happy, what makes me live for tomorrow...I am Blessed! I love my children more then I knew I was capable of loving. What makes you Happy? What do you Love?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home