Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mirrors

Today we decided to go walk around the mall and let Nolan play at the little indoor playground, because the weather has been so crappy lately, and we're getting stir crazy! As we were walking past a store, a dress on a manican caught my eye. I had to try it on of course...only because I need a dress for an upcoming wedding. OH MY GOSH I was embarrassed to look at myself in that mirror. Wow have I put on some weight. I saw my body in a different way standing there looking into that mirror! Dressing Room mirrors DO NOT lie! Yes, I understand I just had my 4th baby 4 months ago, but still...I need to lose about 20 pounds in order to feel good about myself. So I decided that I need to hit the tanning bed and treadmill. By the way...the dress was still very cute!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home