Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One More...maybe

Is it odd that I want ANOTHER baby after I just had one 5 months ago? I am infatuated with pregnant bellies! I miss my belly. I think pregnant bellies are so cute. I have 4 children and my last child was my daughter. God FINALLY decided to bless my life with a little girl. She is amazing. She is perfect. She is a dream come true! When I was pregnant with her I had no idea what I was having. I was just adamant that I didn't want a girl (I will blog about my experience of having a daughter and my pregnancy at a later time). Anyhow...I honestly felt that this last pregnancy was just that THE LAST! Just recently I have felt the desire to have another though. I have been thinking about getting pregnant this December when Madalynn is 11 months old. I guess I'm just not ready to say that I'm not having anymore. I want the experience just one more time! Am I being selfish? Should I be thankful
for the 4 that I have? I would just love to have a BIG family. I want a close, warm family. I want large holiday gatherings, I want my children to have a childhood I never had.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home