Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Address

So I FINALLY got the call that I have been waiting for!!! We were approved for the house. MY DREAM house!! (Sorry for all of the caps and exclamation marks, but I am SO excited.)

Let me paint you a picture of what my future looks like in our new home.

First off the home is a 2 story home, 4 bedrooms, 1 bath, living room, dining room, basement (wet), 2 car garage, a nice size front porch that has stairs, a deck on the side of the house that enters through the kitchen and 2 acres of beautiful, green grass and newly planted trees. The surroundings are thick woods, miles of hay and corn fields and a neighbor that is about 1/4 of a mile away and that's the only "visible" neighbor!

Now here is my mental picture of what I am looking forward to in our new home...waking up to my white, linen curtains blowing from the breeze, looking out my windows at the calmness of the country and the deer, turkeys and bears roaming through the fields and the eagles soaring gracefully through the baby blue sky. Going downstairs and hearing the pitter patter of my childrens feet running through the house waiting for their breakfast and their laughter filling the air. Spending the afternoons cleaning my large home, hanging the damp laundry out on the line and taking in the aroma of pure country. Baking fresh bread, cookies, pies, preparing a delicious supper, tending to our garden and sitting around bon fires roasting marshmallows, cuddling on a blanket and making love underneath the stars, having family picnics in the front yard, building snowmen in the winter, bbq'ing on our deck,
sitting on our front porch sipping on lemonade or sweet tea...what an amazing life....what a DREAM COME TRUE!!

I will post pictures of our new home asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home