Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yard Sale





So I am having a Yard Sale tomorrow Alone...with my 2 babies!  Yes I give you permission to call me nuts.  I am tired of having a cluttered garage though and I have no desire to hang onto baby clothes.   Yes, I know that I may have another baby eventually, however I am not willing to hold onto anything.  I am very anti clutter.  I hate how my husband wants to keep everything.  I understand that it may be fixable with duct tape, gorilla glue and a torch...but that doesn't mean we can't buy a brand new one in perfect condition.  My motto is "If we haven't used it in the last 6 months, then it needs to find a new home." I will not have things for sale that look like they belong in the junk yard or perhaps the trash, because my biggest pet peeve about going to yard sales is the CRAP that people believe they can or should sell.  Come on people really?  And are you really going to sell it for that amount?  GOOD LUCK, I'm not the sucker to fall for that.  I will definitely let you know how good this sale turns out for me.  I plan on buying myself some new shirts with my newly found money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home