Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sigh...

It has been a miserable few days...Madalynn, Nolan and I are sick with a cold, we are in the middle of a moving, David and Marcus are coming to visit us in 4 days, Nolan has surgery in 5 days and we were supposed to have a BBQ next weekend! I decided to cancel the BBQ only because we have way too much on our plates at the moment. This has been my 1st cold in at least a year and I have to say I didn't miss being sick. I have absolutely no patience at the moment for my kids because I feel like complete crap! Poor babies need my love and tenderness and I don't have any to give. I just want to lay in bed and be loved and caressed myself. Michael has been working so he isn't even home to help me. I am trying to pack, play Doctor and nurse myself back to help and I just can't keep us. I want to have more patience for my angel babies. I want us to feel better...sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home