Thursday, May 27, 2010

Packing

I HATE packing! I wish I could just throw it all in boxes and be done...the only problem with that is nothing would make it in one piece. It is so mundane standing there rolling each glass, plate, bowl or vase in a piece of newspaper. You do not realize how much STUFF you have until you have to pack it all into boxes. I get rid of soooo much stuff moving, but then I eventually accumulate more stuff. I love when I come across something that I have been looking for, for so long. It is like finding a $20 bill in an old coat pocket. Instead of packing I am sitting here on the couch rocking Madalynn and watching "Diego" with Noli. I feel guilty when I am not spending enough time with them. Besides, Mike can help too. Oh wait...he is working lol. Guess I will be packing when the kids go to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wine...Love...Happiness said...

hmmm I was already to comment and then boom I zoned out after the word "packing" kept flashing in-front of me....ok, well, I wish I could be there to help pack and throw things away since Mom always says I'm good at "throwing things away"....I'm hoping that's in good context, of course...anyhow, loves u and stay focused, drink some wine for me since I'm out til the 1st of June...or yeah wait after the damn holiday wknd! xoxo

May 28, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home