Monday, October 11, 2010

Migraines

I am a sufferer of Migraines...I don't wish this type of pain on anybody. This is torture. When pain causes you to become nauseated that's not good. Like labor pains, migraines are unmistakable. First you feel downright sensitive, next comes an intense, throbbing pain, usually on one side of your head. Light, sound and movement make the pain worse. All you want to do is sequester yourself in a dark, quiet room. That's not always possible either when you have a 9 month old and a 2 year old. What's even more of a pain is the intense neck pain and stiffness. I associate that pain with what a "whiplash" feels like. I am starting to find out that these migraines are in combination with my menstrual cycle. As if bleeding for 5-7 days , bloatedness, moodiness, and cramping aren't enough? Then you have to add a migraine. I have a prescription for Relpax (a migraine medicine) and it works great,
but of course I'm all out and my copay is $50! I think I will pass and try some Excedrin Migraine. Argh...I am going on day 2 of this intense pain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home