Monday, September 27, 2010

Autumn..Autunno..Automne...der Herbst...

I LOVE this time of the year! I look forward to this season every year. I can taste it and smell it. It's the prettiest season because of the colors it brings...copper, rust, yellow, orange, brown, red. Autumn is a time of festivities like Oktoberfest, Halloween, Football Games, Apple and Pumpkin festivals, Thanksgiving, Haunted Houses, Corn Mazes, pumpkin patches, Apple Orchards, pumpkin carvings, soup making, pie making, bonfires, leaf raking and then jumping in the pile you just raked, enjoying the smell of pumpkin candles, sipping on a warm cup of apple cider, enjoying a cool breeze at night while snuggled up underneath a blanket, dressing in comfy sweats, watching the leaves turn colors and fall...oh how I love Fall!!

I'm watching Monday night football right now, snuggled on the couch with a blanket and the hubby and enjoying the cool breeze and the warm smell of my pumpkin pie candle burning! This is a perfect night of the best season.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE fall too. Specially October. Everything you mentioned (except the football part) I LOVE! lol. :)

September 30, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home