Saturday, September 25, 2010

Some of my favorites

i love wet kisses from my children
i love the smell of pumpkin pie candles
i love dipping my oreos in milk
i love naps
i love sandals
i love massages
i love holding hands
i love bonfires and roasting marshmallows
i love smores
i love bbq'ing
i love cuddling
i love watching movies
i love reality tv
i love being a mom
i love being a wife
i love my friends
i love to read
i love to cook
i love shopping
i love shoes
i love my daughter
i love my sons
i love music
i love roller coasters
i love scrapbooking
i love lip gloss
i love fall
i love the snow
i love the smell of babies
i love jewelry
i love perfume
i love make-up
i love taking pictures
i love LOVE
i love the feeling of cold sheets
i love the smell of clean laundry
i love the colors red, yellow, black, pink and turquoise (not together)
i love chocolate
i love decorating
i love taking long drives
i love dessert wines
i love watermelon
i love slow dancing
i love getting flowers
i love LIFE
i love having someone run their fingers through my hair
i love baking
i love fish frys
i love pizza
i love a fresh salad with italian dressing
i love food
i love being able to enjoy all of these things.
i love God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home