Thursday, September 16, 2010

God knocked on my door today

I know for a fact that God knocked on my door today. He is just waiting for me to invite him in. I have always believed in the Lord, but I've also doubted him. Today however...I didn't doubt him. I know he's real! I know he loves me! I know he showed me signs that he's REAL! I'm not ready to talk about what happened, only because I am ashamed, but I will share in time. I want to share my story only because I want to be a witness of GOD and teach others so they don't have to experience what I had to today. I am so thankful that I was given another chance to see that I am blessed and to not take my children for granted. I believe GOD is telling me that I may have fallen off the path, but I'm still here Melissa...I still love you, but you have to believe in ME! I believe lord!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home