Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 2 - A Letter to my Spouse

My Day 2 letter is to my husband Michael.

Dear Michael,

I am writing you to let you know how much you truly mean to me and how blessed I am to have you in my life. We have been married for almost 4 years and I wouldn't change a thing. There is no perfect marriage. We have definitely had our share of ups and downs and there isn't anybody else I would rather share these memories with. No matter how difficult things seem to get, I will always be right by your side. I will treasure the good times and thank the lord for allowing me to share our lives together. We have 2 beautiful children together and I am so thankful that you are their father. It's such an incredible feeling sharing the joy of raising children with someone who loves them just as much as you. I melt every time I see you hug them or kiss them, and play with them. I am proud of the dad you have become. You are a one of a kind man, husband, dad and friend. I know that you truly love
me, adore me and treasure what we have. You make life so much more worth living then if you weren't part of my life. You give me butterflies when you walk in to the room, even 4 years later. I enjoy every second of every day with you. I look forward to growing with you, learning more about the other, creating so many more memories with our little family and spending many more years with you! You have been a blessing to me Michael!

I will love you forever and always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home