Monday, October 11, 2010

Interesting facts about me...

In accordance to the "just for fun" blog

Day 1: 15 interesting facts about lil ol' me and a recent pic of me (yikes I HATE me pics)

1. I over analyze things
2. I question my faith at times
3. I have a treadmill but I've only used it 3 times since I purchased it in March of 2009
4. I love high heels
5. I actually miss working outside of the home
6. I think Irishmen have sexy voices
7. I think chest hair on a man is SEXY
8. I am spontaneous
9. I hate talking on the phone
10. I will never use a bottle of nail polish more then once
11. I want to go skydiving one day
12. I bite the skin around my nails
13. I want to go to the grand ol opry one day
14. I got married on 11-11 at 11:11 pm
15. I want to go to fiji on day and stay in a hut over the water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home