Friday, October 29, 2010

he's a keeper

As you know from my previous post, yesterday was our 4 year 1st Date Anniversary. Yes we celebrate our 1st date! Without our 1st date there would never be a wedding anniversary to celebrate. Anyhow...I went shopping yesterday with the kids and he went hunting. When I got home dinner was waiting for me...with candlelight, a homemade card and a glass of wine! He actually took the time to recreate what we had eaten on our 1st date at Dillons Restaurant. I had fish, he had steak. He made awesome mashed potatoes with cream cheese and sour cream and made a salad as well. I was actually impressed. He put his heart into celebrating "US."

Michael I adore you and I look forward to at least 60 more 1st date Anniversaries!

Love,
Your Everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home