Thursday, October 28, 2010

Our Very First Date...4 Years Ago Today!

Happy First Date to us!

4 years ago Yesterday he asked me on a date....

4 years ago Today we went on our first date....

Here is our Story....
Friday October 27th, 2006 at 5pm I was pulling out of the parking lot where we both worked. I noticed out of the corner of my eye he was running down the stairs, out of the office building waving me to stop. I rolled my window down and he said if I am free some time maybe we can go to dinner and a movie. I said "yeah, that sounds good to me." He handed me his business card and I gave him my cell number. He then asked me if I was busy tomorrow? If not then maybe we could go to a movie and dinner. I told him that was fine with me. I was so excited and anxious. I couldn't wait! The next morning (Saturday, October 28th) I went to breakfast and he called me to make sure we were still "on" for our date? I told him yeah, so we planned on him picking me up at 7pm at my apartment.

7pm...he called me and told me that he was close by, so I stayed on the phone with him and directed him to my apartment. He looked so handsome walking up those stairs to my apartment. He was wearing jeans, a button down, long sleeve shirt and he smelled WONDERFUL!! We then got into his company truck and that even smelled delightful. I remember he had a Gold Canyon Air Freshener hanging from his rear view mirror. The scent was "Autumn Walk." I will never forget that smell. He decided to take me to Dillons Restaurant and then decided to go watch a movie. We decided to watch Saw III. No sooner then the previews started he was asleep!! I tried to wake him up, but since I hardly knew him I didn't really know what to do...so I let him sleep and I watched that scary movie ALL by MYSELF! As the movie ended and the credits were running he suddenly woke up! I was so relieved because I thought I
was going to have to leave him there and call a friend for a ride. We went back to my apartment and a few friends of mine who lived a couple apartments away came over and visited with us for a while. It was then 3am and I had to go to sleep. I told Michael he could stay the night so he didn't have to drive the hour home after he had been drinking. So I let him sleep in my bed and I slept in my sons bed since they were at their dads that weekend. I showed him to my room and then gave him a "quick" kiss goodnight.

3 hours later at 6am...I heard a knock on the bedroom door and he came in and asked me if I had anything to make breakfast with? I said yes and he made me breakfast. That day he spent the entire day with me. We napped and we watched football. Our date ended at around 4pm that Sunday. I was in a state of heaven.

Story to be continued in 2 weeks....

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home