Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Conversations with Myself

Day 2: The meaning behind my blog name...

"Conversations with Myself"

I have a passion for writing. I find writing to be cathartic, and enjoyable, especially because it comes come from my heart. I am happy that I have access to a great place to express myself, and publish my writings immediately. To converse with one's self is an important aspect of working out feelings that are deep within the soul. I have always made a habit of talking to myself. Of course I don't walk around talking incoherently, instead I choose to blog. I ponder on many things, and find solace in the quiet times when I can be alone with my thoughts. I find blogging to be therapeutic.

So this is why I just recently changed my blog name to Conversations with Myself. These conversations have also helped me make the right choices in many aspects of my existence. Knowing my wants, and desires have taught me to remain grounded and content when it counts. I spent a lot of time trying to get my head, and heart on the same page, and the everyday conversations with me and the virtual world make my decisions and life easier. I am thankful for guiding myself through the best and worst of everyday, knowing I can always converse with the person that knows me best; Me. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home