Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2 more days!

Only 2 more days left until we meet our new baby! I can not believe we have reached this point. It seems like the first 7 months of pregnancy lasts an entire year, then all of the sudden you wake up and you are "due." I should be packing my bag and cleaning up the last minute odds and ends, but sitting here on the couch, doing absolutely nothing seems more logical : ) ! I have some anxiety about being away from Noli, but I know he will be in great hands. Michael's grandmother is going to stay 2 nights with him. I am hoping that doc let's me out after 2 days. This sure isn't my first rodeo so I don't see a point in staying the extra night. I am not nervous about the delivery at all. I am. Nervous about getting the spinal. If you know me, you know that I am deathly afraid of shots/needles. I am such a big baby. Other then that fear of mine I am perfectly calm about the entire delivery
process. I just can not wait until I hear somebody tell me whether it is a girl or a boy!! I have waited so long to hear those 3 words "Its a ...." I can not believe I chose to not find out. I am such a planner that I need all of my ducks in a row before I can do something; however I really wanted to be surprised. It definitely has been worth the wait. Michael was not wild with the idea of not knowing the sex, but it didn't take much convincing on my part. He is a pretty easy going guy and just goes with the flow. So these next 2 days are going to go by so slowly. I wish it was today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home