Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Daughter

Isn't that smile contagious? I ADORE this little girl more then I ever knew I could. A bond between a mother and her daughter is an amazing love. A bond I always wished I had, had with my mom. My mom chose to not have a relationship with me, but I am okay with that now. It made me stronger and appreciate my daughter that much more. Anyhow...back to my amazingly beautiful daughter. Her eyes are as blue as the SEA. Her skin is as soft as silk. Her smell is intoxicating, her rolls are endless! I love her one "quirky" toe she has, I love how her fingers wrap around mine. When she is in a cuddly mood, she lays her head on me, or she will crawl up to me and rub her head on my leg. When she gets angry she throws herself forward and cries. She is already DRAMATIC and SENSITIVE! She loves FOOD like both her dad and I...she loves chocolate like ME...she sings in the car, babbles in her crib,
splashes in the tub like a whale diving into the ocean. She HATES having her diaper changed, having to get dressed, or having lotion rubbed on her. It drives her crazy when daddy rubs his stubble on her cheeks when he's smothering her with kisses. She is my daughter and I love every single inch of her. I love her when she is fussy, when she is sleepy, when she is sick and even when she has stinky diapers. She is beautiful. I cherish this girl! I am so in love with MY DAUGHTER.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home